We are all entering very challenging and uncertain times ahead with the global spread of the Coronavirus. We insist our staff and customers take Government and industry advice seriously and wanted to let you know what measures we at TLGEC have put in place.
Our Installers will –
- Travel in separate vans when possible
- Wear appropriate PPE and use dedicated bins for disposal
- Wash hands regularly with soap and water or use suitable hand sanitiser
- Take their own food and drink
- Adhere to social distancing (whenever possible) – 2m apart
- Very limited contact with customer
- Follow same rules out of work
- Adherence to strict site induction guidelines
- Sign a weekly declaration relating to current health and social contact
In addition, all on site surveyor visits have been suspended being replaced by virtual surveys. Any deviation from the above measures will result in disciplinary action.
We insist that our customers adhere to Government social distancing advice and we have instructed our installers to leave site immediately if this advice is not followed.
In addition, please advise us if:
- You or anyone in your household has shown symptoms associated with COVID-19
- You or anyone in your household have in the last 14 days been in contact with someonesuffering from the virus
- You have recently visited an area of the world significantly affected by COVID-19
Our installers have been instructed to turn down any offers of hospitality – please do not be offended.
If you have any queries regarding the above points, please contact us either by telephone or email.
Contact us today, to discuss how we can help you build your own electricity producing solution, include Off-Grid, Solar PV and Battery Storage.
© Little Green Energy Company 2022 | All Rights Reserved